New player needs advice

CaseCircle62186

Just started a couple days ago on bedrock edition (heavy L moment) and managed to get full iron and a couple totems along with $70 anyone have advice on how to progress or free stuff?

Just started a couple days ago on bedrock edition (heavy L moment) and managed to get full iron and a couple totems along with $70 anyone have advice on how to progress or free stuff?
Get a stall and grind for item you might feel you can sell in a stall, if you cant find a stall go find amethyst geodes and mine up all the amethyst crystal thingies I suggest you to use fortune tho

go asking for stuff there was this nice players who gave diamonds to me also go looking in the nether found iron and diamonds on the ground

go asking for stuff there was this nice players who gave diamonds to me also go looking in the nether found iron and diamonds on the ground
Not very efficient, thats luck based and also how often do you think people will die and lose that stuff. Not all people are nice

Cybergirl

Well how much time did you put into it?
Also interesting, by the way. I remember myself as soon as I started playing games. It was a funny sight. Especially Counter Strike. I really liked that game and at the same time I didn't understand much about it. Even now there are moments that remain a mystery to me, so I hired them: https://csgoservice.net/ This company employs people who really understand what they are doing. I started playing much better because of them.

Last edited: