Suggestions for changes to rep

Glixe

As someone with -6 rep just cause I like to fight at spawn, I still really like the rep system, but I have a few suggestions to make it a bit better

Split the rep system into 2 different numbers
One problem is that if you fight a lot, you'll probably not have the highest rep, this can make people wary to trade with you even if you're doing it in spawn/market and have told them that your low rep is due to combat, so I suggest to split the rep into combat and trading. This would make it easily apparent if someone can be trusted for those 2 different reasons you'll need to trust someone. It could just have the rep split in the rep menu into the 2 sections so that it's easy to tell why someone has low rep.

Add 1-2 hours of grace period if someone hits -15 rep before their coords go public
One major flaw that I've seen is someone could just be afk or just not looking at their rep, sitting at their base, then one person or a group of people who want to find this persons base could just use 15 stolen alts to quickly lower someones rep to get their base coords, also another solution that I'd say isn't as good but would help, is to require like an hour of playtime before an account can use /rep so it's harder to -rep spam with alts.

Add a highest and lowest rep leaderboard
It would just be cool, also it could be used to find very trusted people to ask to middleman deals

Thanks for reading my shitty ideas :DDDDDDD