Survival Games Deathmatch

picbear

I'm going to write another post on feedback tomorrow, but I wanted to suggest this gamemode.

[COLOR=var(--theme-text-color)]Survival Games Deathmatch: 4-6 players on a voted map playing Deathmatch. You have 20 seconds to loot the mid chests before PVP is on and then last man standing wins.[/COLOR]

Anyway love the server, cannot wait to see what happens with it in the future!

Last edited:

Snick2014

I believe the poster was trying to use Javascript coding to give their post a specific color, and due to how this website is set up the code didn't transform into the effect they were trying to achieve. From what I gather, the feature that they are suggesting is essentially the "Deathmatch" event from Survival Games as it's own playable gamemode, with 4-6 players per round who, after voting on which SG map's center they would like to play on, have twenty seconds from starting the round to take armor, weapons, and food from the center chests before combat is enabled and everyone fights each other to the death, with one victor at the end, just like in a full match of Survival Games. If added, this feature could potentially satisfy certain players' desire for a quick, easy-to-grasp gamemode, similarly to Duels.

c6sey

Not gonna lie I really like this idea, it’s somewhat unique in a way. Never seen a game mode remotely close to this on any other server. But I guess that’s what UHC Meetup is for, but I’m guessing players would have SG gear strictly.

Snick2014

Thank you for suggesting this. We will talk about this and consider it as a future game mode.
There's no need to thank me - picbear was the one who came up with this idea originally; I simply restated his or her idea so that others could understand it and gave my own opinion of what the suggestion could do for the server.

Snick2014

can someone please explain this in english?
I thought I had done that already, but I'll give the topic's explanation another go.

TL;DR: 4-6 players are placed in a lobby, where they vote for an arena in which they run to the center chests during a twenty second long grace period, and after acquiring gear from said chests they then fight to the death until there is only one person left. Essentially, it's the "Deathmatch" event from Survival Games as it's own shortened gamemode.

Last edited: