Server and Survival Games Suggestions.

christoffer

Adding a points system like what The Hive has achieved.

You start with 100 points, and drop 5% of your points, numbers are rounded up and down depending on the decimal.

Increasing the team size.

Whenever there is a significant player increase on the server, and that player number is stable, the team capacity should increase.
My suggestions is that when there are about 250-300 players on average the team capacity should increase, and when the server has around 600 it should increase to 4. After that there would be no changes to the team.

Adding a proper death match map.

Adding a proper death match will allow people to get some time to breath. I have been targeted multiple times and being thrown into the death match not prepared is not my cup of tea. Death match is the last stage of the game, and everyone should be able to prepare for it. Being strategic does not always work due to people targeting you.

Adding animals to gain XP

Its quite simple. Adding animals to gain XP to then enchant your gear. I feel like the enchantment bottle sponsor is a bit over the top. This server was not intended to be Pay To Win, but is. Whenever you buy the "OG" Rank, you get some coins along, and with those coins you can sponsor people to win. In my book this is pay to win, and by definition, this is Pay To Win.

Streamer / Creator rank

Either adding a streamer rank, or creator rank on the server. But Creator rank would be the best one.
To obtain the streamer role, you should average with at least, 25 viewers, and a decent amount of interaction.

Frequix

1) If team size increase some people will have teams of 4 (for example) and some people will be solo. People hate that teams of 2 are already a thing and that will just make it worse. And more players on the server doesn't mean that the number of players in a game increases.

2) Deathmatch was added so everyone would be a small spot to fight and not hide around the maps, by making it bigger, it goes against why it was made in the first place. And making a separate arena seems like it would just remove from the experience and doesn't seem like something that's needed.

3) I feel like Animals would mainly just be in the way, but I'm not against or for this idea. I don't mind if it gets added or not.

4) YouTube rank is basically used for that. I don't see the point in adding more creator roles and I feel like YouTube rank is good enought.

Just my opinions

- Frequix, Moderator

christoffer

1) You do realize, making SG noob friend is going to be hard unless its pay to win. What increased team size do is for example make bad people group up and start teaming. This is in no shape or form going to make bad players wanna quit.

2) I literally win all of my death matches solely because of the people are literally thrown into it. This is also going to help bad players win.

3) Ive seen 1 sheep across all of my games played. XP bottles are Pay To Win.

4) I suggested changing it to creator rank.

Just facts,

-Christoffer, member

Tale

Adding a points system like what The Hive has achieved.

You start with 100 points, and drop 5% of your points, numbers are rounded up and down depending on the decimal.
When the Hive's java edition server goes down on the 15th they do plan on releasing a stripped down framework they used to make their gamemodes, perhaps it could be useful here?

christoffer

When the Hive's java edition server goes down on the 15th they do plan on releasing a stripped down framework they used to make their gamemodes, perhaps it could be useful here?
Yes, most definitely. I also have another suggestion, and that is to make "hits" ping based. but it does not really work out in my and other peoples favour at the moment,