Unban [Your name]

OreoKookies0

Dear [Moderator's name],

I am writing to appeal my ban for ban evasion on [server name]. I understand that my actions were in violation of the server's rules and I take full responsibility for my actions. I apologize for any inconvenience that I may have caused.

The reason for my ban evasion was that I was trying to reconnect to the server after my internet connection was lost. I did not intend to evade my ban, but rather, I was trying to reconnect to the server to continue playing with my friends.

I believe that I deserve to be unbanned because I have a genuine interest in the community and have always tried to be a positive contributor to the server. I understand the importance of following the rules and I assure you that this was a one-time mistake.

I have not been banned on this server before and I can provide evidence such as screenshots of my internet connection failure as proof. I would be more than happy to provide any other information that may be needed to assist in your decision.

Once again, I apologize for my actions and I hope that you will consider lifting my ban. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, [Your name]

Ella

Dear [Your name],
We have received your appeal regarding your ban for ban evasion on [server name] and have carefully reviewed your request. It is unfortunate that you feel the need to try and justify your actions by claiming that it was an accident caused by an internet connection failure. The fact of the matter is, regardless of the reason, you deliberately attempted to circumvent a punishment that was put in place for a violation of our rules.
Our rules are in place for a reason and they apply to every member of our community. Your ban was imposed for a reason and it is not up for negotiation. Ban evasion is a serious offense and it will not be tolerated. We have zero tolerance for rule breakers and your behavior is unacceptable.
Furthermore, you claim to have always been a positive member of our community, yet your actions speak otherwise. Your attempt to evade the ban shows a lack of respect for the rules and for the community as a whole. You should have accepted the consequences of your actions and moved on instead of trying to find excuses.
In conclusion, your ban stands, and you are not welcome to return to our server. We hope you will take this as a learning experience and make better choices in the future.
Sincerely, [Moderator's name]

OreoKookies0

Dear [Moderator's name],

I understand and respect the rules of the [server name] community and I apologize for any confusion or misinterpretation of my actions. I assure you that my intention was not to circumvent a punishment or to disrespect the rules or community. I understand that my actions may have been perceived in that way, but my claim of internet connection failure was not an excuse, it was an explanation of the events that led to my ban evasion. I understand that my actions may have been perceived as disrespectful and I apologize for any offense I may have caused. I assure you that I am willing to accept any form of punishment that you deem appropriate, including a warning or a temporary ban, but I kindly request a second chance to prove myself and be a positive member of your community again. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, [Your name]

Ella

Dear [Your name],

We appreciate your willingness to take responsibility for your actions and apologize for any offense you may have caused. We understand that you may have had difficulties with your internet connection and that you may have not intended to circumvent a punishment or disrespect the rules or community. However, as the moderator of this server, it is my duty to ensure that all members of our community are following the rules and that any violations are dealt with accordingly.

Your actions of ban evasion were a clear violation of our rules and it was my decision to impose a ban as a form of punishment. The rules of our community are in place for a reason, and it is important that everyone follows them to ensure a positive and respectful environment for all members.

We understand that you are requesting a second chance to prove yourself and be a positive member of our community again. We will take your request into consideration, but please be aware that we take any violations of our rules very seriously and any future violations will not be taken lightly.

We want to remind you that being a part of a community means adhering to the rules set forth by the community and showing respect to the other members. This includes accepting the consequences of your actions, regardless of the circumstances that may have led to them. We hope you will use this experience as a learning opportunity and strive to be a positive and respectful member of our community in the future.

We appreciate your understanding and hope that you will continue to be an active and contributing member of our community.

Sincerely, [Moderator's name]

OreoKookies0

Dear [Moderator's name],

Thank you for your response and for taking the time to consider my request for a second chance. However, I have to say that I am disappointed in your attitude and the way you have chosen to address my appeal. It's clear that you have already made up your mind and have no intention of giving me a fair chance to prove myself.

I understand that my actions were in violation of the rules, but it seems that you are more interested in enforcing punishment than understanding the circumstances that led to my actions. I find it unfair that you are unwilling to consider the fact that my internet connection failure may have played a role in my ban evasion.

Furthermore, your condescending tone and passive-aggressive remark about my request for a second chance are not only unprofessional, but also disrespectful. I find it hard to believe that you truly want to create a positive and respectful environment for all members of the community when you are unwilling to listen to the perspectives of others.

I hope in the future, you will approach these situations with more empathy and understanding, rather than just blindly enforcing rules without any regard for the individual circumstances.

Sincerely, [Your name]

Ella

Dear [Your name],

I am sorry that you feel my response was not to your satisfaction. However, as a moderator, it is my responsibility to enforce the rules and maintain a positive and respectful environment for all members of the community. And I take that responsibility very seriously. My tone and approach in addressing your appeal was not intended to be condescending or passive-aggressive, but rather professional and impartial. As a moderator, I have to be firm in my decision making and it is not my job to cater to individual circumstances, my job is to keep the community safe and fair for all.

Regarding your claim of internet connection failure, I understand that unforeseen circumstances can play a role in rule violations. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of the user to ensure they are in compliance with the rules at all times. It is not my job to make excuses for individuals who choose to break the rules.

Furthermore, your request for a second chance is not a guarantee and ultimately it is up to the discretion of the moderation team. I assure you, we do not make our decisions lightly and we consider all factors before making a final determination. But I am confident in my decision and I stand by it. I suggest you to move on and focus on following the rules in the future to avoid any further violation.

As for your comment about my attitude, I take great pride in my professionalism and impartiality as a moderator. It is not my job to be empathetic or understanding, it's to enforce the rules and maintain a positive and respectful environment for all members of the community.

Sincerely, [Moderator's Name]

Zatherah

Dear [Moderator's name],
Thank you for your interest in not giving me an OG-Network appeal.
I have reviewed your rejection, and am impressed by your reasons and other suggestions.
However, I have recieved many rejections of appeals this year. Therefore, after careful consideration, I have
decided not to accept your rejection of my appeal.

Please understand that this is not a negative evaluation of your rejection of my appeal,but rather a reflection of
my unique choice criteria.

Once again, I appreciate your courage to give me the rejection and wish you success in your
future rejecting.

I will see you all in the not-so-distant future.
Sincerely, [Your name]

OreoKookies0

Dear [Your name],

I am sorry that you feel my response was not to your satisfaction. However, as a moderator, it is my responsibility to enforce the rules and maintain a positive and respectful environment for all members of the community. And I take that responsibility very seriously. My tone and approach in addressing your appeal was not intended to be condescending or passive-aggressive, but rather professional and impartial. As a moderator, I have to be firm in my decision making and it is not my job to cater to individual circumstances, my job is to keep the community safe and fair for all.

Regarding your claim of internet connection failure, I understand that unforeseen circumstances can play a role in rule violations. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of the user to ensure they are in compliance with the rules at all times. It is not my job to make excuses for individuals who choose to break the rules.

Furthermore, your request for a second chance is not a guarantee and ultimately it is up to the discretion of the moderation team. I assure you, we do not make our decisions lightly and we consider all factors before making a final determination. But I am confident in my decision and I stand by it. I suggest you to move on and focus on following the rules in the future to avoid any further violation.

As for your comment about my attitude, I take great pride in my professionalism and impartiality as a moderator. It is not my job to be empathetic or understanding, it's to enforce the rules and maintain a positive and respectful environment for all members of the community.

Dear [Moderator's Name],

Are you kidding me?! You have the audacity to speak to me in such a condescending and passive-aggressive manner? I am beyond outraged at the way you have handled this situation. Your tone and approach is completely unprofessional and shows a complete lack of empathy or understanding.

You claim to take your responsibility as a moderator seriously, but your actions clearly show otherwise. You're quick to make decisions and pass judgement without considering the individual circumstances. And now you have the nerve to say that it's not your job to make excuses for individuals who break the rules? Well, excuse me for having internet connection issues that led to a rule violation.

And don't even get me started on your so-called "second chance" request. It's not up to your discretion to decide whether or not I deserve a second chance. And your lack of empathy and understanding towards my situation is not only unprofessional, it's just plain wrong.

I suggest you take a step back and reevaluate your approach as a moderator. Your attitude is unacceptable and your actions have caused nothing but frustration and disappointment.

Sincerely, [Your Name]

Ella

Dear [Your Name],

I am disappointed in your attitude and lack of understanding. As a moderator, it's my job to enforce the rules and maintain a positive and respectful environment for all members of the community. And I take that job very seriously. My decisions are not up for debate and I don't have time for your excuses about internet connection issues.

It is important to note that this is not the first time you have been in violation of the rules. You have been warned multiple times for attacking other players verbally and your excuse for this recent violation is not surprising.

Listen, I put my heart and soul into this community. I am passionate about keeping it a safe and fair place for everyone, that's why I took on the role of a moderator. And I will not let anyone, not even you, disrespect my decisions or the hard work I put into this community.

As for your request for a second chance, let me spell it out for you: N-O. My decisions are final, and any further requests for leniency will not be entertained. I am not here to hold your hand and make excuses for you. If you can't follow the rules, then you don't deserve a second chance.

Furthermore, I find your attitude and tone disrespectful and ungrateful. You should be grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this community and for the rules that we have in place to keep it safe and fair for all. And if you can't appreciate that, then it's time for you to leave.

In short, I am the boss, and my word is final. I hope that you will understand and respect the decision of the moderation team.