A "Quality of Life" improvement suggestion

Snick2014

After purchasing a rank from the server's store a few days ago, I have noticed a small feature that I believe is in need of a "Quality of Life" improvement - cosmetic effects that are available in matches. When a player acquires a cosmetic item, such as the "Bloody" death effect, after said effect is enabled and used once in a match, the effect is then toggled off automatically with no player input. This means that said player must go back into their cosmetic item selector after warping into another match and re-enable their chosen effects. For those of us who use any of those effects every match, this can become a bit annoying, especially if one has a large amount of effect types - with this QoL improvement, players who use a specific effect or set of effects that they like for a while wouldn't have to hunt through effect menus before every match. I don't know if this problem exists for cosmetics that are exclusive to the server Hub, but if so, then the logic mentioned earlier could also be applied there as well.