Cant join from minecraft bedrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

aboodiio966

when i try to join i keep waiting and eventually i just get “unable to connect to world”, i’ve played bedrock edition for a long time and this bug only affects friends, rarely realms or servers, but this has been happening for quite a while now, i only remember being able to join ONCE, i triple checked the ip and port, i’ve tried looking for support on this issue but it seems this is the only place where i can get help, so if anyone has any information on this problem, please let me know.
0FDA0B59-C611-4A92-8E76-55E3B3123AE3.jpeg

Syntchi

Staff
Im not super familiar with bedrock but i tried joining on a fresh install and had the same issue. Try signing out of your Microsoft account in the settings menu then try joining again. After this you may have to try and sign into your Microsoft account a few times before it will work. What system are you having this issue on?

aboodiio966

Im not super familiar with bedrock but i tried joining on a fresh install and had the same issue. Try signing out of your Microsoft account in the settings menu then try joining again. After this you may have to try and sign into your Microsoft account a few times before it will work. What system are you having this issue on?
Thank you very much for your wonderful reply, signing in and out seems to have successfully fixed the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.