Community Experiment / Help in Buildin

Garox97

Hello Friends.
I'm new to server, could actually say new to Minecraft multiplayer (until now I played only on private servers with friends),
After I joined OG server I challenged my self to walk to Map Border I walked to North Border and after I accomplished it I was thinking what to do next,
(PS. World is kinda small 😅)
I had this idea to start build a "North Border Tavern" near a map border and maybe made it in to a "Server/Community Event" where Everyone can come here and build yourself a unique room or maybe help build it if you have some cool ideas
If this post gonna have some good responds to it I'm gonna put coordinates and everyone can come and build his room.

"North Border Tavern" motto:
"Take a while to rest, eat a warm meal, sit near campfire and share your stories and journeys about this world, before you gonna leave our land and head up North"

I was thinking it could be a place where people can leave something behind because they had to leave server because life (work school ect.) , so they could build thematic rooms and leave some memories (even books with stories) where maybe after some time they could come back to OG-Server walk to "North Border Tavern" and reminisce about good old times.
Sorry for my English its not my Native Language.
2022-12-31_20.07.13.png

Reactions: ell