How do you get to the End?

Mc_Shmiggles

In the server, you can't throw eyes of ender, and there are players who either have a shop full of overpriced elytra or flexing their elytra at spawn. Then you have the non-elytra-wearing chunk of the server that makes up the poor player base. Shulker boxes also seem like they are supposed to be rare. You can find people selling them anywhere from 8k$ to some guy I found selling shulker shells for around 600$. What's up with the end, and why do some people seem to have easy access to it while others are left clueless? I would not be surprised if the end were only available for a little while and if only the old players managed to get elytra and shulker boxes before the end was removed, but I am hoping to at least confirm this theory so I can stop looking for ways to get to the end and start saving up 100k for a pair of elytra. There are some people selling endstone in bulk, so I do have some doubts about my theory on players just duping all of the end items. I mean, seriously, who dupes end stone?

Mc_Shmiggles

Thanks, I have been traveling for a while and have gotten 15k blocks away from the end spawn. Shulker boxes are easy to get because of the many shulkers that are in each end city, but I have still never found an elytra. Do you know how far you have to travel in order to find one?

xVibeLordx

Thanks, I have been traveling for a while and have gotten 15k blocks away from the end spawn. Shulker boxes are easy to get because of the many shulkers that are in each end city, but I have still never found an elytra. Do you know how far you have to travel in order to find one?
so people take elytras and sell them for like 25k each at there stalls at marketplace I was seravhing with someone yesterday