Introduction - Getting to know me

Jarel

Hello everyone! My name is Jarel. I just thought I'd give a short introduction about myself for people who want to know a bit more about me :D

So I'm 19 and I also have 2 siblings (I'm the oldest). My IGN is LeggoMyJarel if you ever happen to see me, feel free to say hi! I'm also a youtuber with about 448 subscribers. (My youtube channel is Jarel Ahmed if you're interested!)

I speak fluent english but I also speak sylehti too (I'm trash at speaking my mother tongue but it is what it is.) I also go to university as well and I study accounting and finance so if anyone wants to talk about accounting feel free to message me!

I'm also from the United Kingdom which means I got a british accent yes and I'm also friendly, chill and nice. Some might describe me as perceptive but I'm not gonna simp myself any longer!

I hope to meet some of you guys and I've noticed how nice a lot of you guys are! Thank you for reading this introduction :)

EPIKSTA

Is your accent a recieved pronunciation british accent, a cockney accent, a welsh accent, a scottish accent, a multicultural london accent an Estuary English accent, a general northern english accent or an Urban West Yorkshire English accent. British accent is too vague a term.

Jarel

Hmm, I'd say London since I'm from there xD
fr
Is your accent a recieved pronunciation british accent, a cockney accent, a welsh accent, a scottish accent, a multicultural london accent an Estuary English accent, a general northern english accent or an Urban West Yorkshire English accent. British accent is too vague a term.