More f2p support on survival rpg.

Should there be more ways to get petals?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe (Yes but no)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Dubstepv1

I recently joined the server only to find that it is literally somewhat p2p. Being the only way to get under 1,000 petals is from playtime and that's the only way to gain them f2p. For someone who wants a good p2w server to support the other f2p servers that does not seem that good at all even for the reason it exists. I know that this rpg server is p2w but not having a renewable source of the thing that is needed for literal claim blocks is stupid. I would suggest having them as rewards for daily quests or in the quests tab in general so there is a more f2p path to go through. And for people who have already done quests that could of gotten petals from it there could be some sort of petal claiming system for getting them if there was to be a quest system to get it although I highly doubt it would be in other quests and not daily quests only. There could be a rare chance to get petals from killing the dungeon mobs too. All in all this is a good server but I am f2p and did not expect it to be that p2w or even semi p2p. I hope to see something like this happen as I joined to have a good fun time playing an interesting idea in rpg. The fact that the f2p run can only get so far really seems like people would have to pay anyways and not having crates but having to pay to progress is kinda dumb. Even if the crates did exist the f2p side would also benefit from people who are p2w selling crates on ah and f2p having a renewable source of petals as crates would definitely have some sort of system to get the credit part of the server which is how most p2w servers end up being f2p in some aspects as I have played a p2w server that has crates and became best bedrock player f2p (Yes I know crates are gambling but making it so that you have to pay to progress in a sertant way is still just as bad) I'm not saying your doing anything wrong here on this server but at least consider a f2p side while this is in development.

I'm 13 so my grammar is not very good lol

Dubstepv1

Here is some more ideas for petal gaining that would still be slow so people would buy petals anyways but this would allow people to actually f2p somewhat:

1. Petal quests. Something in the quests that were hard to do like farm 10,000 carrots but would re-roll every week/day each would give 5-25 petals depending on how difficult it was.
  2. Being able to sell petals. This could make it so one person has an exportation of petals and is fine with selling them for profit or something (This would be very uncommon and probably used very little but could help f2p players in the long run)
  3. More playtime levels. This would probably the most likely option but to make them renewable maybe you could get 1 petal per hour played so there would not be a limited supply and the way to unlock that method of gaining petals is from getting all the playtime levels.
  4. Cash2Petal. This would be the most unlikely option but say trading 100,000 in game cash to 1 petal or something.
  5. Petals from crates. This would be another more likely option because we already have vote/afk crates and they could have an amount of petals as a chance. I do not know if this would be bad it would just mean more demand for crates.
  6. Petals from jobs. The job function exists so maybe you could earn petals as a rare reward for completing jobs.
  7. Petals from voting. Getting 10-20 petals from each vote you do could be cool but not likely. Most other servers I have played have a rare chance of getting credits (Aka petals) from voting.
  8. KOTH. Yes I know King Of The Hill is overdone and is probably more where p2w unfairness comes into play but it's just an idea. Doesn't mean it will be implemented.
  9. Vote party reward. Getting petals from a vote party could be a fun way to gain a small amount of petals per day.
I am hoping some of these ideas can be implemented into the base server as I am trying to be f2p but I really see no way to get more petals for ranks other than getting alts. And even then you can't pay other players petals so I can't even do that method.

Dubstepv1

I did the math you can get a maximum of 1,488 petals f2p which is litterally stupid. Please add a renewable source of petals.