Sponsor a SMP Event!

Frequix

SMP Events
Event Information:
Hello everyone! I plan to host these "Events" every weekend or so. In these events, players can win anything from money to valuable items, anyone can participate!
In these Events, I will host smaller events. Each small event you can win anything from $500 to multiple thousands! These events are easy to participate in and can be anything from saying a word to mentioning someone's name!

As I have quit the SMP myself I have no trusty way of earning money, therefor I need sponsors to sponsor these events!

Sponsor Information:
As I'm in need of sponsors for these events, I wanna give back to everyone who sponsors these events! Therefore I offer some services to donators:
- If you want to advertise for your shop or group, I can advertise it during the event and in #smp-discussion (Price will be discussed).
- If you wanna help out players and potentially receive a positive rep, you can do so by donating. I will give credit in chat so players can thank you by giving you a positive rep (If you will get a positive rep or not is up to the players).

Other rewards can be discussed privately! You can donate without needing a reward as well. All items and money donated will go right back to the players to make the community better and help everyone out!

Interested?
If you are interested in donating, you can contact me on my Discord! DMs are always open!
Discord: Frequix#2794

If you have any questions about these events, feel free to contact me!

Frequix

I will try to host these events every weekend (Any day between Friday to Sunday). I might not host them every weekend or host them multiple days a week, depends on how many donations I receive!

I will keep hosting one today (May first - After the maintenance) and potentially tomorrow on Sunday as well!
I Will see if I do the one on May first, depends on when the server gets back online!

Everyone who donates a lot for these Events will get their names pinged in the thread as well!
Make sure to share this thread with your friends if you wanna have a chance to win free money and items!

Last edited:
S

SouthDakotaGirl

This sounds awesome!
Are we allowed to donate any amount of money? Could I donate stacks of wood( I haven't cut them yet, I have plans to.)?

Frequix

This sounds awesome!
Are we allowed to donate any amount of money? Could I donate stacks of wood( I haven't cut them yet, I have plans to.)?
The amount you can donate depends on how much is in the pot currently. Atm I got over $30k, a full maxed out netherrite set (Armor, Sword, Tools) and a double chest of mending books.
The minimum is money/items which worth is around 2k or more. If you are interested DM me.