A few (more like alot) of rank suggestions

add more rank perks/buff the current ones.

a few simple things could be done to give players more incentive to buy ranks that don't affect gameplay at all, such as
- more coins from ranks (could give og+ 4k per month because its a monthly sub)
- allow trails to be used in sg, and statuses/tags in sg lobbies (there's ones such as looking to team, which would be helpful to have in sg lobbies)
- buff loot boxes, currently they are really shitty because they don't give many coins, cant give sg cosmetics, and don't give coins for dupe items
- remove ammo from gadgets for ranked players, its highly annoying and isn't much of a problem for nonranked players because they don't have enough to buy every gadget, so they don't need to worry much about ammo.
- just generally allow more cosmetics to be used in gamemodes, banners in smp for og+ (they can use banners as hats using /hat, so /banner couldn't hurt), literally any cosmetic in challengers, music in waiting lobbies for challengers/sg, etc
- allow colorcodes in books
- discord perks like a channel saying when someone buys a rank (like how when someone boosts the server it shows, can be done with tebex bot afaik), personal emojis for OG+ (and staff), etc
- a website page stating current og+ players, as they are the highest ranked players (also on the topic of that, list every staff member on the staff page instead of just mods, admins, and owners)
- readd colorcodes and join messages to the hub
- maybe gold chat names for og+? might be messy
- og+ VC
- give all ranked players the coins they get on initial purchase again due to the coin reset

While all of these are smaller some larger things could be added to promote the purchase of ranks, such as
- introduce a cosmetic trading system, allowing people to trade cosmetics and coins. (this could lead to something bigger like a whole market or smth that could be cool, or lead to people buying cosmetics with smp money which is the bad)
- more votes for ranked players on challengers maps (slightly p2w so putting it under larger suggestions)
- lower report cooldown for ranked players (while this seems super p2w, ranked players are less likely to spam reports and are generally more responsible than nonranked players who just joined)
- a proper gifting system with ranks, and a top donated page on the website
- allow ace and above to host SMP events (like spleef, tnt run, etc) and provide their own reward with a 10% tax (possibly have it so higher rank = lower cooldown?)
- while the smp hasnt needed it, prio queue for ranks wouldnt be very p2w (not helping you win) and helpful
- armor stands of og+ players under spawn
- /nick in challengers (could be added with leaderboards)
- allow og+ to change rank color

Now that ive stated some perks/buffs to ranks, i have a few suggestions to nerfs/reworks, such as
- /nick, it should be allowed to the top 10 on the levels leaderboard ASWELL as og+, so they dont get targeted (make it randomize levels too pleasee)
- give nonranked players more homes, then give ranked players even more (ranked players will get more homes yes but the perk is nerfed because nonranked players have all the homes they could need anyways, this also gives ace more value if they add alot of homes)
- give nonranked players more reps per day, and then give ranked players even more (same reasoning as before)
- if the previous lootbox suggestion is added, give ranked players less lootboxes by a bit
- allow og and higher to toggle off colorcodes, some find it annoying

thats it for now!

First off, I would like to say that this is a really good suggestion. I think the best change out of all of this is allowing ranked players to host events, though I do think that there should be a baseline reward like 1k or something and then whatever prize the host wants to add on top of that. I also really like the color code books suggestion, though I also think signs should be allowed too. I think another perk to add would be a way to toggle on a certain chat color that way if ranked players want to type in colors all the time they don't have to put the color code in front of it. I know there are plugins for this out there.

therealpyroland

I'm in support for this. Ace could really use a buff. And /home could be reworked. Also being able to get more coins would be great.