Do i need to change any wifi or xbox settings to join?

My 11 year old would like to join the server. He plays on xbox one in UK. I'm a useless parent do don't know how to join. Do I need to change any settings and where do I put in the IP address and port?

IamMiku

Staff
Hey, I would first of all recommend you don't use your email adress as your username, as it's publicly available to anyone on the forums!

Please be aware that the chat is moderated and the severely bad things are filtered out, however we cannot guarantee that the language used by other players is always appropiate for an 11 year old (swearing is allowed), but to find out what language you could expect please refer to section 2 of the rules! https://www.og-network.net/rules/

How to join the server:
On the start screen click on "Play", go to "Servers" and on the left side should be a list of a few servers. Choose any server and click on "Join Server". There should be a menu opening, click on "Connect to a Server" and fill in the details as follows: Put og-network.net in the server address part and use the port 19132 (may already be filled in). The server name does not really matter, but for the sake of finding it easily I recommend calling it OG-Network or something similar. Last, make sure you check "Add to server list". After all these steps you can click "Submit", it should then show up at the bottom of the server list. If that does not work, please message me directly.

Last edited: