Idea For feature

Strongshorts

New member
I've got an Idea for a SMP feature (Although it could work in RPG and Facs) it's where you can pay a price like $1000 (Maybe more on RPG since it has a more inflated economy) and it gives you your own playerhead. It would be very usefull for builds.
 
I've got an Idea for a SMP feature (Although it could work in RPG and Facs) it's where you can pay a price like $1000 (Maybe more on RPG since it has a more inflated economy) and it gives you your own playerhead. It would be very usefull for builds.
I don't imagine the team checks forum suggestions much, if at all. If you want this to be seen best to post it in the discord. Regardless, I do have some thoughts on this.

RPG already has a feature that allows you to do this. You can use /skull <playername> to buy a player head. WARNING - It costs 10 petals, and you are not warned of this.

In SMP, I think player heads drop if a player with an active bounty is killed. For this reason, /skull (as it is in RPG) should NOT be added. It would de-value player heads in circulation. But being able to purchase your own head I think may be fine.

In Factions, player heads don't currently exist, though in the past (old/legacy Factions) they did drop when players were killed, at least in a PVP context.

For that reason, in PVP based gamemodes I tend to think you shouldn't be able to simply buy another player's head with petals. But a feature that allows you to buy your own head I think is a valid suggestion.
 
Back
Top