Teleporting back and forth?

Twisted_Cedar

If I’m more than 10k blocks away, I can use /warp shop to teleport to spawn. But is there a way teleport back to where I was? Maybe by using /back?

IamMiku

Staff
You can use /home to get back to your home. It doesn't matter how far away you are or which dimension you're in, it'll return you to the same dimension and coordinates the home was set in

Twisted_Cedar

So I used /sethome and it said home set. I then entered /warp shop to teleport back to spawn. in the shop area, Ientered /home several times and I was never teleported back to my home. i did enter /sethome twice (within about 50 blocks of each other). Did that cause a problem? if yes, how do I correct it?

Last edited:

xYOSIYAx

/homes should bring up a menu where you can choose what home to tp to. If you don't want to see the menu then just use /home [home name].

Twisted_Cedar

When I entered /sethome I was not asked to give it a name. and I didn’t pay extra to get a second home. so something is wrong. When .I enter /home nothing happens except my inventory list opens. I thought maybe I screwed things up when I mistakingly entered /sethome a second time….within about 60 blocks of the first. Can I cancel both by standing in about the same spot and try again?