Adding a grace period once you leave the cornucopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshakai

Okay so I've been playing mc sg for a long time so when I discovered this server I was super excited, but slowly as I've been playing the game my excitement has gone down. Due to one thing: dying before I get the chance to get anything. I tend to go away from the cornucopia immediately and go straight to the farther parts of the arena, but my issue is players who get weapons follow me also and I tend to die less than 2 minutes in the game. I understand this is SG, but it is getting annoying. So I would like to suggest adding a 30 second grace period once you leave the cornucopia. I still think the cornucopia should be a blood bath because it's meant to be a high risk high reward situation, but it seems like no matter what I do, I always die in the first two minutes (even if I team up with a friend). A brief grace period would seem like a good way to allow players to get items to get a fighting chance. Usually, I die with like 3 things on me because I don't have enough to to get items. So a grace period would help with that. Please consider doing this, this would really balance the game more.

EPIKSTA

This server is meant to be a no nonsense SG server that sticks to the original formula that was used on MCSG (the first SG server) and on MCSG there was no grace period. Grace periods were only added to SG by servers like Mineplex that had newer MC players that weren't very good at PvP. I would just recomend you start taking items from chests more quickly.

Frequix

We wanted to remove p2w, kits, perk and grace period. Going to mid and not being fast enought was supose to be dangerous.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.