Cant join the server again

I go to log on to the server, but it keeps disconnecting me saying the server sent a broken packet. What does this mean? I was able to join earlier with no problem. I'll keep trying but the issue is probably server side. Is anyone else having the same problem? How can it be fixed?

Last edited:
I go to log on to the server, but it keeps disconnecting me saying the server sent a broken packet. What does this mean? I was able to join earlier with no problem. I'll keep trying but the issue is probably server side. Is anyone else having the same problem? How can it be fixed?
Still won't let me join the server. Same error message

Wumpus

Staff
Hello there,

You can't join because we don't support the latest version of Bedrock yet. We do post in our Discord whenever a new update is released stating that you shouldn't update yet and that we will ping you once we have updated our servers.

Hello there,

You can't join because we don't support the latest version of Bedrock yet. We do post in our Discord whenever a new update is released stating that you shouldn't update yet and that we will ping you once we have updated our servers.
It forced the update on me. What happens in the meantime while I wait and when is the soonest I am able to get back on the server? In Bedrock, you can't roll back versions.
Also, I don't have Discord. I only have the forums.

Last edited:

Wumpus

Staff
It forced the update on me. What happens in the meantime while I wait and when is the soonest I am able to get back on the server? In Bedrock, you can't roll back versions.
Also, I don't have Discord. I only have the forums.
Just keep trying every day :)

Just keep trying every day :)
I'll try. What's an estimated time before the server updates? In other words, when will the update be out so I can join again? What does this mean if my base gets raided while I am offline? Same thing for *KingBobV and *Me9107 who also can't get on.

Wumpus

Staff
I'll try. What's an estimated time before the server updates? In other words, when will the update be out so I can join again? What does this mean if my base gets raided while I am offline? Same thing for *KingBobV and *Me9107 who also can't get on.
Daily restart is at 7AM GMT+0 (UK London Time) - it may be updated by that time or it may be a few days, we're unsure yet.