Change the server software from Spigot to Paper/Tuinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxw

As of the time of writing this, the server is running Spigot. For small servers, this could even work, but for large servers, this ain't good.

I would highly recommend you choose Paper, or if you don't need your //rotate in WorldEdit, you could use Tuinity.

Also, can you please install a plugin that allows big messages? The current message size is horrible

Written by Nyxw - NMW Research Facility(Horizon on Top SupLegion)

fizz

Tuinity is only 1.13+ last time I checked!
And either way, Purpur is much better with game improvements. They should run purpur on survival when it releases

Tale

Running /icanhasbukkit in hub shows that the server is using paperspigot (which is what Paper went by before 1.9).
1617641106669.png

TheCdubs

Admin
Staff
Admin
//rotate in WorldEdit, you could use Tuinity.
Instead of Tuinity (especially since this is only for 1.9+ I believe), for better WorldEdit, they could just use FAWE (Fast Async WorldEdit). It is easily findable on SpigotMC's website, and most large servers use it.

fizz

Instead of Tuinity (especially since this is only for 1.9+ I believe), for better WorldEdit, they could just use FAWE (Fast Async WorldEdit). It is easily findable on SpigotMC's website, and most large servers use it.
Fast Async Worldedit is what everybody should use :)

Status
Not open for further replies.