Clans/Group mini discords for SMP

i propose a unlikely but awesome idea for the SMP, so here it is!

when the SMP goes live many people are gonna break out into groups and "clans" so i purpose a way to communicate with your clan easily, mini discords, let me explain, on the left of the discord there is current some tabs, including general, screen share, info, etc. well i propose a clan application, the rules can be altered obvi, but these would be the base rules
1 - must have more than 5 people
2 - must have a government/leader
3 - must be willing that there discord may be inflatrated by spy's from other clans
4 - etc
there clan name would be registered and mods would look at there app and clan and deny/approve a discord chat, if you have a chat u will be registered as a official clan and must be willing to let urself be raided as you are a clan and must fend for yourself, then you will get your own clan mini discord/chat to communicate easily

side note - i think there should be a premade clan as soon as SMP starts called the Spawn Squires. they will make and protect spawn.
anyways thats my idea, let me know what you guys think! - Chromatic_Prism/PRISM :)

TheCdubs

Admin
Staff
Admin
Hey Prism,
Not a bad idea, I think something like that doesn't have to be official though. Usually when groups like that are made, they get known naturally through doing their thing on the server and not something that was artificially imposed upon by the staff.

Hey Prism,
Not a bad idea, I think something like that doesn't have to be official though. Usually when groups like that are made, they get known naturally through doing their thing on the server and not something that was artificially imposed upon by the staff.
i can see why you think this and i fully agree with you, but i still think this wouldnt be a bad idea for smaller groups who wanna be like the big dogs! thx for replying!

ItzFlip

Admin
Staff
Admin
ItzFlip
ItzFlip
Hey! I love the idea; however, this seems more like a feature for a game mode, such as factions. Thanks for the suggestion though! We may be able to use it elsewhere at some point.

EPIKSTA

I think this is a great idea, speaking of the title clan, I also think they should add the whole SG clan's thing that lot's of other SG servers such as backplay have.

Frequix

I feel like its better for groups/clans to create their own discord servers. As we keep growing, the discord would be filled with too many mini discord servers.