Don't question my sanity or why I'm posting this on this forum

PixelRunner

Aaaaand it appears that only 4 people will be able to view this website for the rest of the month so please
please take screenshots.

PixelRunner

Yeah, it'll be back up on December 13th because I am using a free web hosting platform to run the site and I have somehow managed to hit 513 out of the 500 allowed monthly HTTP requests (!?!?!?!). It is basically just a gag that makes fun of fake news websites. everything is in all caps with caveman spelling and grammar and the front page news is screaming about microchips in the covid vaccine with an obviously faked image. Pretty much everything said about it is really just proving that there actually isn't any "MiCOCHIpS!11!" in the vaccine.

THere was also another wacko conspiracy that I had made up next to it: "ERth FLAt AND GERAF FAKE!!! fLYiNG sPaGeTi MonTerS!11!!"

I don't know who put what drug in which breakfast in what morning but it definitely was what caused me to do that.

Maxxx17

You're good that you decided to take up the site and develop your business. I, too, try not to stand still and am now studying all the necessary information to open a montana llc on my own. To register a foreign LLC in Montana , you need to file a certificate of formation of a foreign LLC with the Montana Secretary of State. Creating a foreign LLC allows you to conduct your business in more than one U.S. state as a single legal entity.

Last edited: