Question about some rules.

1nfern0_

During the last stream I asked about what If I have alts. By this I meant what would the punishment be for giving one person bad reputation on multiple accounts all owned by the same person.

xYOSIYAx

For the SMP will we be allowed to use autoclickers to afk farms because some farms can get increased rates by using an autoclicker while holding a looting 3 sword to kill the mobs gives us an increased drop rate.

1nfern0_

Yes but the question about rules was if I could use multiple accounts to give one person bad reputation.

ItzFlip

Admin
Staff
Admin
ItzFlip
ItzFlip
Any form of cheating, such as Xray, Fly, Kill Aura, Autoclicking, Autofishing, etc. will not be allowed on the server and will result in an immediate ban from the server.

Frequix

During the last stream I asked about what If I have alts. By this I meant what would the punishment be for giving one person bad reputation on multiple accounts all owned by the same person.
Using alt accounts to lower someone's rep will not be allowed and all false rep will be removed.

If anyone has any questions regarding the server rules in general or for the SMP, contact me.