Ranking Up Trouble

Twisted_Cedar

I paid $9.99 to rank up to get a second home base. Does this mean I can teleport to both? If yes, how do I do it?
I entered /sethome for my first home base, but it didn’t ask for a name. So I was using /home home to teleport. When I entered /sethome at the second base it still didn’t ask for a home name. Does this mean I use /home home to teleport to the second base? If yes, THEN HOW DO I ALSO TELEPORT TO THE FIRST BASE?????? I’m so frustrated at the lack of response and lack of clear instructions.

Last edited:
I paid $9.99 to rank up to get a second home base. Does this mean I can teleport to both? If yes, how do I do it?
I entered /sethome for my first home base, but it didn’t ask for a name. So I was using /home home to teleport. When I entered /sethome at the second base it still didn’t ask for a home name. Does this mean I use /home home to teleport to the second base? If yes, THEN HOW DO I ALSO TELEPORT TO THE FIRST BASE?????? I’m so frustrated at the lack of response and lack of clear instructions.
A little bit late but if you dont put a name in your home the server automatically puts the name "Home" that means that if you /sethome without a name the second home overwrites the old one so you lose it. to prevent that just put a name as simple as "1".

Also to find the home that you want go, use /home and a GUI will pop on. Then you can select the home that you want to travel to. Besides that If you press the right click on one of you homes you can customize them