Suggestion

zaratoungo !

Can you remove the ammo from the gadgets because when you buy a chest and you got a new gadget you can't use it because you need ammo, this is very annoying and make something that you bought unusable, also reduce the price of the chests because they are expansive and you can't even use the gadget that you earned in the chest because of the ammo that's a shit mechanic that no one likes and remember me bad mobile phone games "gg you got a rare chest, now buy this key to open it for 5gems".

zaratoungo !

Can you remove the ammo from the gadgets because when you buy a chest and you got a new gadget you can't use it because you need ammo, this is very annoying and make something that you bought unusable, also reduce the price of the chests because they are expansive and you can't even use the gadget that you earned in the chest because of the ammo that's a shit mechanic that no one likes and remember me bad mobile phone games "gg you got a rare chest, now buy this key to open it for 5gems".
also the price of the chests are so expansives, you can't get them by playing because 1 kill=30coins so you can't get them
without /vote or /daily

TheCdubs

Admin
Staff
Admin
also the price of the chests are so expansives, you can't get them by playing because 1 kill=30coins so you can't get them
without /vote or /daily
I think the pricing feels right, it's also all cosmetic, so doing things like /daily and /vote don't offer any advantage aside from having cool items in the lobby.
If you do both /daily and /vote every day, you are easily at 5k or so in a matter of like 3 days, enough for 5 basic chests, or 1 midtier chest.

Frequix

There is reason why ammo exists. Without ammo once you got all gadgets you can buy, what would you use the coins on?

And it also prevents the entire lobby from spamming different gadgets and such.

Altho, thanks for your suggestion.