16 game modes you guys could add (and should)

so im going to list a bunch of gamemodes here 1 being wut should be first priority,

1 SMP
1.5 Spleef
2 skywars
3 skyblock
4 duos
5 solos
6 squads
7 10v10s (could even be a weekly event)
8 factions
9 duels
10 creative
11 parkour game
12 classic build battles
13 OP sg's (better loot, xp, enchantments. etc)
14 TNT wars (tnt walls, where u get redstone supplys and fight with tnt cannons)
15 that 1 game with 2 pirate ships and cannons

i know some arent OG gamemodes but you should still add em.
let me hear opinions please - PRISM/Chromatic_Prism

xYOSIYAx

While I’m not so sure about the team modes you listed I can agree with pretty much everything else. My favorites being 1, 1.5, 9, and 11.

Wan

Here's my edit:
1 SMP
2 Spleef (in the lobby)
3 factions
4 skyblock
5 run from the beast
6 build battle (except you don't vote for category it's random)
7 dropper
the rest I don't personally care for

Last edited:

xYOSIYAx

Here's my edit:
1 SMP
2 Spleef (in the lobby)
3 factions
4 skyblock
5 run from the beast
6 build battle (except you don't vote for category it's random)
7 dropper
the rest I don't personally care for
Oh after Hive closes i can’t play any dropper with people. I would love dropper

EPIKSTA

factions and skyblock are very overdone gamemodes so I don't think they should add factions and skyblock but I do think they should add HCF (if any admins are seeing this and don't know what HCF is then here's what it is)

picbear

A decent amount of these I agree with and think should be added. Although some games such as factions, skyblock, creative and duels are extremely overdone and are already on multiple servers. I'd really like to see spleef on the server.

1nfern0_

factions and skyblock are very overdone gamemodes so I don't think they should add factions and skyblock but I do think they should add HCF (if any admins are seeing this and don't know what HCF is then here's what it is)
Ya, I don’t think there’s a reason to add them either. Sky lock isn’t p2w although factions might be added.