The OG SMP is now BEDROCK COMPATIBLE!

Hey everybody, good news! The OG SMP is now BEDROCK COMPATIBLE

bedrockpromocompr.jpg

Bedrock players can connect using the ip og-network.net, and ensuring the port is set to 19132.

Due to this, OG+ subscriptions have been reset (unfortunately out of our control), but you can re-subscribe with no issue, sorry for the inconvenience.

Furthermore, to celebrate hitting 3000 members in the discord, we will also be giving away 3 OG ranks (if a current donator wins, their rank will be upgraded, and if an OG+ wins we will negotiate a reward). So be sure to enter that in our discord server! https://discord.gg/UFDP3QXq5H

Just an FYI, bedrock players need to put an asterisk in front of their name when donating. For example, *TheMisterEpic.

Comments

Hey everybody, good news! The OG SMP is now BEDROCK COMPATIBLE

Bedrock players can connect using the ip og-network.net, and ensuring the port is set to 19132.

Due to this, OG+ subscriptions have been reset (unfortunately out of our control), but you can re-subscribe with no issue, sorry for the inconvenience.

Furthermore, to celebrate hitting 3000 members in the discord, we will also be giving away 3 OG ranks (if a current donator wins, their rank will be upgraded, and if an OG+ wins we will negotiate a reward). So be sure to enter that in our discord server! https://discord.gg/UFDP3QXq5H

Just an FYI, bedrock players need to put an asterisk in front of their name when donating. For example, *TheMisterEpic.

Last time I joined a bedrock compatible server it was super laggy. That was prob because I was on the Java edition and cross compatible servers were new technology at the time

When I heard this news I was very pleased, but unfortunately, when I tried to add the server to my external server list, it appear to have done nothing, i’m in no way not familiar on adding external servers, but for some reason I can’t get this server to appear on my external server list, it just appeared as red dot (a symbol that emphasise that the server is off-line), It has been a very tiring experience to say the least, I’ve even heard some people suggesting that the bedrock compatibility got removed because of lag issues that plagued the server after it was added, so I came to this post to ask for help as I don’t have any means to ask help other than the discord server.
With appreciation.
Genji